Monday 16 August 2010


So I thought I would try a self-portrait. When on location and in lessons my friends try to draw me and seem to get annoyed that they can’t my face is apparently 'undrawable'!
I thought I would try and prove them wrong and as most of you do not know what I look like, I could say this is a great representation of my face. But I have to be honest; this does not really look like me. Even though it seems I also can’t draw my own face it has been fun working with pencils again.I have been a bit slack with uploading; so from now on I will try to upload a piece of work at least every three days.

1 comment:

  1. the eyes are right! and the mouth and chin, just the middle part is a bit too long, what if you just make the whole thing shorter. then it will be you!

    ReplyDelete