Wednesday 22 August 2012

Building fun

 
 

Hello. I needed to get back into the fun of drawing and the easiest way for me to do that is to draw some buildings.  I am going to be creating some patterns with buildings soon, watch out for those. 
In other news, the author of Dolly's Diary and myself will be doing another book signing in Eastbourne on the 14th of September, 9-12 at Martha's Kitchen in Meads Village. Pop on over if you fancy a new signed book! If you are still interested but can't make it to Eastbourne we are selling the book online at http://www.dollysdiary.com

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like these building holly and your lovely little pattern feather!! Looking forward to some building patterns! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, lovely!! More of these, please ;) x

    ReplyDelete