Wednesday 9 November 2011

Celebration




Recently my good friends Faye and John got engaged, and I am very excited and happy to be one of the many bridesmaids in July. I wanted to give them something that they could keep, so I made this. They type and the little heart are hand embroidered and the leaf pattern was created with my sewing machine. Its not perfect, but you can tell its handmade, lets say it adds to the charm.
I have made a promise to myself, when I get to 80 followers, only 11 people away, I will give away some goodies so keep your eyes peeled and if you think any of your friends would like my work and this blog send them this way, everyone is welcome!
I also wanted to say thank you to you all. I am very greatful that you have chosen to follow my work and blog, it means alot. So would you all like to come round for tea and cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment